A Private Membership Club with the
Quality bird shooting, quail, pheasant, and chukar. Several separate hunting areas
Duck hunting at the "Old Duck Hole".
VIP membership in the Grand Yacht Club
Bass fishing on private lakes.
Dog training areas available to all members.
Field and patterning board is available.
Monthly barbecue and parties at the Bonnette Lodge.
Join us at the
"OLD DUCK HOLE"
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:13 am
Joined: 03 Feb 2008
This is my second post on this subject. The first was a querry asking for information. Thank you NY16ga.
Keep in mind this is my opinion based on my experience during two hunts here and many hunts at several “Quail plantations in Georgia”. Two hunts should be your first clue.
1. The owner Bill Jacobs has a well-earned reputation as a dog trainer and has done an excellent job of putting together a first class HUNTING organization.
2. If you’re looking for Mule drawn wagons, go elsewhere.
3. Horseback hunts, go elsewhere.
4. Gourmet Meals, go elsewhere.
5. Fine wines go elsewhere or bring your own for after the hunt.
This is a HUNTING CLUB not a vacation resort.
If you’re looking for the best damn quail hunting experience in the south go HERE.
- Treasure Coast is focused on the hunt, the hunter, and the dogs.
- It is about the hunt not the amenities.
- Hunter’s dogs are especially welcome not just tolerated.
- There are separate fields dedicated for you to use to train your dog
- Birds are plentiful and vigorous
- And the price is a bargain, as either a member or a guest.
- And regardless of the rule limiting you to 20 ga or smaller guns, the
16 ga. is quite welcome.
Kennel services for members and non-members at Dr Dog Kennels, next to the club. 7700 Martin Hwy, Palm City, Fl 34990